Delighted to welcome new patients
- We have no waiting list and offer prompt appointments
- Comprehensive examination, oral heath screening and bespoke treatment plans
- We explain everything so there are no hidden costs or surprises
- We understand that seeing a new dentist can be daunting but we promise to take care of you; you are in safe hands.
- We are a very approachable and accommodating crew! Feel free to pop in and meet us or give our lovely receptionists a ring.
What to bring
- We do not need your old dental records but, with your consent, can request any information from previous surgeries, if required.
- Bring details of your current medication, pills, injections or medical treatment you are undergoing.
Your first visit
On your first visit we will be getting to know each other and your teeth, through a full and gentle comprehensive examination. If required, digital X-rays results will be available immediately and explained to you there and then. We will listen to your needs and wishes and build a picture of your general and dental wellbeing. We then decide together on how the practice can best help you with your dental health.