"Most gentle hygiene visit ever"
GOOD ORAL HYGIENE AND CAREFUL PERIODONTAL (GUM) CARE ARE KEY TO PROTECTING THE LONG-TERM HEALTH OF YOUR MOUTH AND MAINTAINING A CONFIDENT, FRESH SMILE. Gum disease and inflammation in the mouth is also linked to many systemic diseases including heart disease, stroke, dementia, diabetes and pregnancy complications.
Our Hygienists Liz and Emily can help with:
- Personal preventative advice: oral hygiene advice, to reduce the risk of oral disease and tooth loss.
- Professional Mechanical Plaque Removal (PMPR) to remove bacterial build up (biofilm) and debridement to remove hard tartar build up.
- Treatment of gum disease (periodontitis), helping affected patients to keep their teeth for longer.
- Maintenance of implants.
- Preparation of the mouth for restorative treatment (healthy gum are essential before dental treatment and will help restorations last longer).
- Cosmetic tooth polishing including air polishing.
- Preventative advice on aspects that influence your dental health including diet, smoking, medical considerations.
- Tailored maintenance programmes and monitoring of your gum health.
- Tooth Whitening advice.
Regular patients are also welcome to book a hygienist appointment between check-ups if they want help in any area or professional cleaning.
Patients can book directly with our hygienists without seeing our dentists first.
Optimising your oral health can on help protect your general health.
AT EYNSHAM DENTAL CARE, CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT OF PERIODONTAL DISEASE IS ONE OF OUR PASSIONS. WE FOLLOW BRITISH SOCIETY OF PERIDONTOLOGY GUIDELINES ON THE MANAGEMENT OF DISEASE. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT BLEEDING GUMS, LOOSENING TEETH OR KNOW YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH GUM DISEASE IN THE PAST, WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Liz McDermott (1992) 4247
Emily Coggins (2004) 6485